Thursday, January 24, 2008

Today is Joshua's birthday! I can't believe he is 30 years old. Jemimah was 28 on the 21st of January and I always think of them as a unit. But talk about different! These two are as different as night to day. Jemimah is so neat and clean and Joshua doesn't want to remember if it is today. It is so unusual to have two people born so close, two years apart, to be so different. When they were little Joshua and Jemimah were two running, jumping & moving kids. They did everything together and Jemimah would actually do them before Joshua who is the older of the two. She climbed a tree higher than he did. She rode a bike before he did. Even when they were both in baby beds, she climbed out before he did. They were like Twinkies. Now they are like Hostess cupcakes and Ring Dings. Same, yet different. I don't have any pictures of them together on my computer. But, they are always in my heart.
I love you two.
Happy Birthdays

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love the hostess snack cake references. too funny and too true.:)

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday to your "January Unit". Cute description of them...Hostess cupcakes and Ring Dings!!! Funny, our two girls are sort of like that description.

I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your lovely lady friend. Also, I didn't know you are a pastor's wife! (What denomination?) I'm a PK. My sister, Sue, who I often mention is also a pastor's wife! So I know your life, so to speak.

Thank you for your sweet comment today!
*Heidi*

Laura Bray said...

Best wishes to J&J!

BellaColle said...

I always 'get humbled' when I look at my children and how unique and DIFFERENT&beautiful they are!! I have all boys, forgive, they are beautiful to me.... Happiest of Birthday to your January two...May your Jemimah and Joshua be blessed with many more!XO

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin