Thursday, June 18, 2009

Day 18 Vacation Do nothing

Today was my down day. Once a week, usually on Saturday I have a recovery day. If I have stressed myself out my body refuses to work at optimum speed. This weekend I will be working hard so Saturday is out as a down day.
I got to thinking about this scripture from Psalms 139: 14 "I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Wonderful are Your works, and my soul knows it very well." All my body parts are known to God and I, Tanya am fearfully and wonderfully made. So when my body has to have a day off it tells me and I have learned to listen. In a way it is the same as listening to God. You gotta be paying attention to hear.
So the ones I love are fearfully and wonderfully made. And I have to pay attention so I can know what they are saying. I don't want to be so busy with other things that I don't hear what fearfully and wonderfully things they say and do.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin